Dental SEO Services & Dental SEO Pricing
Finally, quality SEO for your dental practice that doesn’t cost…it pays.
Choose from 3 Dental SEO Services:
Implement SEO Best Practices For Your Dental Practice Website And Your Dental Services Marketing
One-time SEO, as the name suggests, is a one-off service which is comprised of an on-site optimization process, and is generally accompanied by several hours of follow-up consulting to explain the work, and provide guidance for the client moving forward.
SEO pricing for this quality service is highly dependent on several factors including the size and complexity of the site.
The competitiveness of the market for your practice does not come into play, as the work is meant to address any deficiencies in regards to technical, organizational, and contextual nature.
Note: the difference between a One time SEO Best Practices service for dentists and an SEO audit as part of our Practice Roadmap Report is that the one-time SEO offering includes hands on work on the website; whereas an SEO site audit is a comprehensive email document which details our findings, with directions about how to implement changes and undertake fixes.
Contact us to get started.
Dental SEO Expert Marketing Analysis And Comprehensive Report
Our Practice Roadmap is a one-time no-commitment report offering a comprehensive analysis of your entire online presence and strategies including audits of your website, SEO, Google Ads (PPC), Social and local presence including Google My Business and more.
We’ll also identify any wasteful spending and potential easy wins we find in your Google PPC or Facebook Ads.
Our Roadmap details any deficiencies found on your practice website, identifies dental SEO potential and digital marketing opportunities and provides a roadmap plan of how to implement changes and exploit the uncovered opportunities.
Add Dental SEO Experts And Marketing Professionals To Your Practice Team. Get Found Easily. Outrank Your Competition.
We deliver massive & sustainable growth for your dental practice marketing.
Local area exclusivity for clients.
6 month minimum commitment.
IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU
The first step is a discovery call. This is a complimentary call to discuss your goals, your experience up until now, and to give me a clear idea of your practice. I can offer you advice, direct you to resources, and most importantly – see if we are a good working match.
SEO services are included in our All-In-One marketing package for dentists.
I believe any dental practice can prosper by establishing & following SEO best practices for their website and implementing Cutting Edge marketing tools into their practice.
I’m passionate about each client’s overall success and have years of SEO marketing experience including dental SEO and SEO for surgeons. I’m a Certified Google Marketing Professional and my marketing company, Cutting Edge, is a Certified Google Ads Manager after years of proven results, marketing performance and practice growth for our clients.
I’m often referred to as relentless in my local SEO pursuits and strive for better each day in order to keep my dentist and surgeon clients happy & their practice growing and thriving.
Customer service and satisfaction are very important to me. You won’t find that level of commitment with a larger SEO firm.
Cutting Edge works with only a few select clients. Keeping clients to a minimum allows us the time required to truly work full time for each client every single day. That is what it takes to improve your search rankings and to beat the competition. True SEO for medical practices that lasts and positions your practice for long term growth takes ongoing and consistent daily work for months and years.
We Can Deliver
SEO for dentists s is a lot like a continuous horse race. You need to establish momentum and keep it. Who is your jockey? How healthy is your horse? Are you even on the track at all? If you don’t maintain momentum your competition will catch you and surpass you.
SEO absolutely should be part of your marketing budget in order to grow your practice. Investing in your dental practice SEO is prudent. The benefits from great SEO can last years and even decades.
At this time we have a small opening in our schedule to add 1 or 2 additional clients.
“I love my work. I have 20 years experience as an SEO specialist and love to share and implement what I have learned with others and see the excitement and smiles on their faces as their local SEO and practice volume jumps to an entirely new level of success. My small team and I are very proud and passionate about each client’s success.”
Cutting Edge SEO Expert
Customized Strategy Based On:
- Goals or Practice Priorities
- Market Size
- Competition Level
For the majority of dental & surgery practice websites, this is the rut in which they get caught:
- Target patients do not easily find your website.
- Your important specialty procedure pages are lost in millions of search results.
- Before & after galleries are stale and not updated fast enough.
- SEO results are not improving (if you know at all).
- Lack of dedicated experts who improve your website and seo marketing every single day.
- Many have been with the same web team or marketing person for several years with very little if any transparency, reporting or verifiable progress.
- One or two competitors are dominating online.
- You may tinker with the website and marketing yourself but that takes too much time.
- Organic and referral traffic is not growing.
- Consults and patients per month are not increasing.
- Online reviews for your practice are minimal and stagnant.
- Wasteful feelings about ad spending.
- Website is not secure (HIPAA Compliant) to ensure privacy and safekeeping of patient communications.
- Comprehensive Keyword Research
- Website Audit
- Backlink Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Strategy Outline
- Ongoing Refinement
To prosper you need to:
- Begin with a marketing strategy and follow a methodology
- Market your content in order to receive links from other websites
- Remember that links improve local SEO results and increase referral traffic
- Recognize that improved local SEO results drive increased organic traffic
- Realize that increased sales leads and revenue come from organic and referral traffic
We Have Your Back
Aggressive SEO & digital marketing is the best way to get ahead and stay ahead.
As owner of a medical practice you know well that the online world can seem intimidating. You do not have the extra time needed to learn the ins and outs of local SEO or digital marketing techniques that are effective in 2020.
We step up, take care of your local SEO marketing and help bringmore consults and patients to your practice.
As our client you’ll also enjoy local area exclusivity. Your target area is your turf that we intend to help you dominate.
An ideal webpage optimized by a dental SEO expert includes:
- Easy to read and digest content that is unique, authoritative and useful.
- Well structured architecture with headings, lists, text, links etc (not just a bunch of text).
- Has optimized and fast loading images related to the topic.
- Has a video further explaining the topic.
- Links & citations to source material.
- Has incoming links from related pages and sites.
- Long form (1000-2000 words).
- Well designed with little distraction.
- Makes reaching out to your practice easy with various calls to action in all the right places.
- Satisfies searcher intent (user finds what they are looking for after clicking your link in search results).
- Establishes trust with potential patients.